Finchley and Golders Green Area Planning Committee
Purpose of committee
The Finchley and Golders Green Area Planning Committee is able to determine planning applications within the boundaries of its area (West Finchley, Finchley Church End, Garden Suburb, Golders Green, Childs Hill, East Finchley and Woodhouse Wards), in accordance with Council policy and within budget, that relate to town and country planning and development control, including tree and hedgerow protection.
The work of the Committee consists mostly of determining planning applications. This excludes the functions reserved to the Planning Committee.
Please note that in line with the council’s meeting procedure rules, no new written information may be submitted by applicants and/or their representatives or objectors at the meeting. The only information that can be considered by the committee is that which helps to explain a point that the person wishes to refer to in order to explain their position. This must be limited to one side of A4.
- Councillor Eva Greenspan (Chairman)
- Councillor John Marshall MA (Hons) (Vice-Chairman)
- Councillor Melvin Cohen LLB
- Councillor Claire Farrier
- Councillor Danny Rich
- Councillor Shimon Ryde BSc (Hons)
- Councillor Alan Schneiderman
- Councillor Jennifer Grocock (Substitute)
- Councillor Anne Hutton (Substitute)
- Councillor Kath McGuirk (Substitute)
- Councillor Alison Moore (Substitute)
- Councillor Gabriel Rozenberg (Substitute)
- Councillor Reuben Thompstone (Substitute)
- Councillor Peter Zinkin (Substitute)
- Tracy Scollin (Secretary)
Support officer: Tracy Scollin 020 8359 2315 Email: email@example.com.